Crowd Funding empowers schools, non-profits, and universities to quickly capture donations from like-minded donors across the nation. In 2013, Crowd Funding generated more than $5 billion. The certified grant writers at STEMgrants.com will teach you how to use Crowd Funding and breakdown actual case studies including:
* Numerous teachers that have raised $500 – $1k for classroom technology.
* A Non-profit raised $8k for from 98 donors to teach girls STEM via dance.
* A University raised $10k from 50+ donors to fund Paleontology research experiences.
* A 15 year old raised $35k from 400+ donors for a space education project.
* A science museum raised $1.3 million from 33,000+ donors to save its facility.
Paul Secor and Mary Baker are Certified Grant Writers and members of the American Grant Writers Association. They both work for Secor Strategies LLC, which has helped its clients win more than $3.9 million in grant funding since 2009.
In addition to grant writing, the company focuses on new and innovative approaches to help clients secure funding. These approaches include the use of Crowd Funding, corporate sponsorships, and sub-contracting with larger organizations.
The business operates STEMgrants.com and has also coordinated several different STEM Education programs for NASA, K12 schools, universities, state government, and non-profit organizations.
All times Eastern Daylight Time
* No special software required. Log on from the convenience of your computer.
* Live video/audio feed of the instructor with simultaneous display of Powerpoints.
* 100% interactive – type questions at anytime and get “real time” responses.
* Access to recordings of each presentation for up to 30 days afterwards. Plus, PDF copies of all presentations.
All participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion. Certificates contain participant name, a listing of all sessions completed, date completed, STEMgrants logo and instructor signature.
Early Bird Price: $98 for all sessions
Register by September 1, 2014
Registrations After September 1, 2014:
$128 for all sessions
Pay via credit card by selecting “guest” at checkout
Questions: 321-567-4933 or email@example.com